A very common question among men of all ages and women is does Rogaine really work. For men and women alike losing your hair or going bald can be a troubling circumstance. Nobody wants to see their head full of hair suddenly start to thin out. Cosmetically speaking it can be very emotionally devastating as your hair slowly falls out. Consequently people have for hundreds of years have searched for a cure for baldness and general hair loss. So far in the United States there are only two FDA approved treatments for hair loss Rogaine and Propecia. As a side note minoxidil is Rogaine in generic form. So after considerable research I decided to try Rogaine before anything else.In the future I might incorporate Propecia and a laser comb.

Friday, February 13, 2015

Side Effect Of Rogaine Acne Breakouts

I have been using the Rogaine with the dropper for a little while now and I really find it convenient to use as compared to the spray applicator. Like I said before I find it more efficient, less wasteful, and easier to apply around my scalp. Now for those of you that are asking “When will Rogaine show results?” my answer would be after at least three months of use. Rogaine can take at least six months to work on these people while some cases can take up to years. Besides the best way to apply minoxidil people are always worried about any Rogaine side effects. I have read a lot about the side effects and to be honest it did not worry me too much, quite frankly was worried more about stopping my hair loss than any of the side effects happening to me. I did not notice any of the side effects that other users mentioned when I first started using Rogaine and what I did notice was a burning sensation a minute after applying it, which went away after some time. Personally, I believe that this was an adjustment phase of my scalp getting used to the product. 
Side Effect Of Rogaine Acne Breakouts
However, some time has passed now and I believe I am beginning to suffer from one of the most prominent side effects that people can have from using minoxidil every day. Unfortunately for me, I have very sensitive skin throughout my face and I assume throughout my scalp as well. For example, even just shaving generally causes me a problem every so often because I have such sensitive skin and I break out in ingrown hairs and razor burn if I’m not extremely careful when shaving. I have to be very careful when shaving and I also had to use cortisone cream in order to help prevent any breakouts or rashes. 

A couple of months ago, I began to experience the exact same kind of breakouts and rashes, which have never happened to me before. My face and my scalp are both hyper-sensitive and it is extremely painful when these kinds of breakouts occur. I have been using the Rogaine with the dropper for a little while now and I really find it convenient to use as compared to the spray applicator. Like I said before I find it more efficient, less wasteful, and easier to apply around my scalp. 

So, after using Rogaine for some time, I started noticing some odd pimples spread across my scalp where I normally wouldn’t get any type of acne before. Not a lot but a few spread around my scalp where I use the minoxidil. I really don’t know if my pores are getting clogged up by the minoxidil and this is why getting acne or is it some type of rash or direct reaction to the minoxidil itself. Thankfully they are not painful at all but more of an annoyance than anything else at this point. So in a nutshell it seems like my first side effect of Rogaine is acne breakouts.

Rogaine Side Effects from the beginning were very minimal. Other than the initial redness and itching, which usually subsided after a few days. But we soon noticed that there was a change in the texture of our hair after using the product. It became finer, softer and silkier. Rogaine has been used for those fighting receding hairlines and is an affordable alternative to expensive surgeries like hair transplants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment