A very common question among men of all ages and women is does Rogaine really work. For men and women alike losing your hair or going bald can be a troubling circumstance. Nobody wants to see their head full of hair suddenly start to thin out. Cosmetically speaking it can be very emotionally devastating as your hair slowly falls out. Consequently people have for hundreds of years have searched for a cure for baldness and general hair loss. So far in the United States there are only two FDA approved treatments for hair loss Rogaine and Propecia. As a side note minoxidil is Rogaine in generic form. So after considerable research I decided to try Rogaine before anything else.In the future I might incorporate Propecia and a laser comb.

Saturday, March 14, 2015

NIZORAL 2 Percent Update

So, it’s been a couple of weeks now since my last update and I had promised an update on my NIZORAL 2 % experience. Like I said before since I have been using Rogaine 5% it has caused me a few side effects such as acne and some mild itchiness across my scalp. The acne would come and go however the itchiness seemed too always be present. The itchiness would be present across my entire scalp, although it would be quite mild, I found this to be a little bit strange. Because of the side effects, I did my research and decided to try and incorporate Nizoral 2% into my regimen. After some more research, I decided to go with the Nizoral shampoo and conditioner. I started using the shampoo and conditioner twice a week for two weeks on Tuesday and Thursday. 

To make a long story short the Nizoral 2% has really helped my condition a great deal. The Nizoral 2% products are very easy to use and I found that the Nizoral shampoo and conditioner cleaned my hair better than any other product I have used. It seemed to leave a residue on my hair but this was easily removed with shampoo. The Nizoral shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling very clean, soft, tangle-free and fresh smelling. The itchiness that had been present across my entire scalp was now gone, all but gone! My scalp was also much more manageable, it felt so smooth when I rubbed it after washing my hair. After two weeks of using Nizoral 2% the scalp irritation that had been present when using Rogaine 5% had completely disappeared. 
NIZORAL 2 Percent Update
The acne problem that I was having in particular in the back of my head slowly started to fade and deftly have decreased in frequency. I was so surprised because the acne that had been present in my head had seemed to have gotten worse after a couple of weeks of using Rogaine 5% yet it seems to be going away after using Nizoral 2%. I really like the fact that after washing my hair with Nizoral 2% I can rest assured that I have washed out all traces of the medication and would not experience any more irritation. 

I am very pleased with my experience with Nizoral shampoo and conditioner. I still get them but just not as much and they don’t seem to be his full-blown as they were before which will often be very painful. I believe this helps with my acne due to its anti-DHT effect upon my scalp.

In terms of my itchiness thankfully is deftly has helped as well. Beforehand I would feel itchy throughout the day to various degrees of itchiness. Quite often the itchiness would be very annoying however since I have been using the Nizoral the itchiness has deftly come under control thankfully. I still have itchiness however it’s much milder and controllable these days. It doesn’t bother me as much as it did before hopefully will get better down the road with continued usage of the shampoo.

My hair has also grown a lot more in the past two weeks than it did before thus making my hair appear fuller and thicker. I couldn’t be happier to say this as I have never been confident with my hair. My schedule is very hectic so I don’t get the chance to use the Nizoral shampoo and conditioner every other day. However, even using it every two days it definitely seems to make my hair grow faster. I would highly recommend this product to those suffering from DHT-related problems including thinning hair and itchiness across your scalp as it definitely has made a tremendous difference in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment