A very common question among men of all ages and women is does Rogaine really work. For men and women alike losing your hair or going bald can be a troubling circumstance. Nobody wants to see their head full of hair suddenly start to thin out. Cosmetically speaking it can be very emotionally devastating as your hair slowly falls out. Consequently people have for hundreds of years have searched for a cure for baldness and general hair loss. So far in the United States there are only two FDA approved treatments for hair loss Rogaine and Propecia. As a side note minoxidil is Rogaine in generic form. So after considerable research I decided to try Rogaine before anything else.In the future I might incorporate Propecia and a laser comb.

Saturday, March 14, 2015

NIZORAL 2 Percent Update

So it’s been a couple weeks now since my last update and I had promised an update on my NIZORAL 2 % experience. Like I said before since I have been using Rogaine 5% it has caused me a few side effects such as acne and some mild itchiness across my scalp. The acne would come and go however the itchiness seemed to always be present. Because of the side effects I did my research and decided to try and incorporate Nizoral 2% into my regimen.

To make a long story short the Nizoral 2% has really helped my condition a great deal. The acne problem that I was having in particular in the back of my head slowly started to fade and deftly have decreased in frequency. I still get them but just not as much and they don’t seem to be his full blown as they were before which will often be very painful. I believe his help with my acne due to its anti-DHT effect upon my scalp.

In terms of my itchiness thankfully is deftly has helped as well. Beforehand I would feel itchy throughout the day to various degrees of itchiness. Quite often the itchiness would be very annoying however since I been using the Nizoral the itchiness has deftly come under control thankfully. I still have itchiness however it’s much milder and controllable these days. It doesn’t bother me is much as it did before hopefully will get better down the road with continued usage of the shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment