A very common question among men of all ages and women is does Rogaine really work. For men and women alike losing your hair or going bald can be a troubling circumstance. Nobody wants to see their head full of hair suddenly start to thin out. Cosmetically speaking it can be very emotionally devastating as your hair slowly falls out. Consequently people have for hundreds of years have searched for a cure for baldness and general hair loss. So far in the United States there are only two FDA approved treatments for hair loss Rogaine and Propecia. As a side note minoxidil is Rogaine in generic form. So after considerable research I decided to try Rogaine before anything else.In the future I might incorporate Propecia and a laser comb.

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Rogaine Dropper or Spray

Another question I had and many people have as well besides “Rogaine once or twice a day” is should I use the dropper or spray. It is now been a few weeks of daily usage and I now have my personal favorite which I will share with you now. I initially started with the spray simply because my bottle of Rogaine was given to me with a spray attachment already on it. In the beginning I thought the spray was quite efficient and would be very easy to use however it soon became very apparent that a lot of the Rogaine was sprayed onto my hair and not directly into my scalp.

In case you didn’t know minoxidil has to penetrate the scalp in order to work, it does not work if applied to the hair itself. In other words it must touch your head and not your hair. If you’re lucky enough to have a lot of hair on your head like me then using the spray can make things much more complicated and inefficient. So after while trying the Rogaine spray attachment I switch over to the dropper and I couldn’t be any happier. The Rogaine dropper makes things so much easier and as efficient as possible. After some research on the Internet and on YouTube I found my current routine of applying minoxidil every day now. In short is very simple and direct, first give a good shaking to the bottle of Rogaine.

Next draw one mL of Rogaine or whatever dosage you use into the dropper. Now all you have to do is simply squeeze a few drops all around your head with the minoxidil directly to the scalp bypassing any hair you might have. At this point many people seem to like to rub in the minoxidil with their fingers or simply leave it alone and let it dry on its own. Personally I like to comb through it with a bristle brush in order to help the minoxidil spread out across my scalp and that’s it. My best advice to you at this point is to simply experiment and stick with a routine which best fits your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment